July 28, 2014
Here is the post-reunion survey. If you attended and have not already taken it, please click below:
June 16, 2014
Sheila has sent out an updated Event Schedule! Take a look.
April 27, 2014
We have setup a way to register and pay via PayPal here: 30-Year Registration
You can also download the Registration Form.
Here is the Event Schedule, as well.
March 26, 2014
Looks like we are using a Facebook Group page!
The plans are:
Come visit and see what is happening.
- Wednesday, July 2 (2-4p), Late Registration & JDHS Tour! Juneau Douglas High School. Please bring Cash or check only for late registration, also the student store will have T-shirts, Sweats, Hats, Vests and other JDHS merchandise for sale – including some vintage basketball and softball uniforms! Cash or Check only please.
- Thursday, July 3 (10a-?), Hike with Carrie Pusich (Cunningham). Spaulding Trail to John Muir cabin. Anyone who wants to come is welcome. Pack a lunch and bring a beer!
First Friday (4:30-7p) [moved to Thursday in July due to the 4th]. Downtown Galleries. Walk around – most galleries have special shows, snacks, wine or cider. http://www.traveljuneau.com/events/
Party at the Yacht Club (8p-1a). It’s fireworks night, so dress warm and casual. Family welcome. We’ll have a grill and kitchen, keg and bar. Maybe movies running on outside wall for kids if weather’s good? Locals bring the lawn chairs.
- Friday, July 4, on your own: same ol’ Juneau parade-Douglas parade, followed by Douglas street parties if you choose.
- Saturday, July 5, Dinner Party (6-9p), top of the Tram, adults only. Dressy if you like, casual if you prefer. Great trail up top, and pass is good for all day.
- Sunday, July 6, Picnic (12-4p), Sandy Beach, old shelter, family-friendly.
July 26, 2013
Our Facebook page is up! Come "Like" us!
Home | Event Schedule | Registration!
20-Year Photos | 10-Year Photos | Facebook Group | Contact Us